This task describes how to add a to-do. A to-do is your own event with a short text and a date, which you can use as reminder. It will be shown in the To-dos list and also in the Calendar.
Follow these steps
- In the Information Center, click the Profile & Settings icon.
The Profile & Settings panel opens.
- Click the To-dos link under the Settings option
The To-dos list is displayed.
- Click Add ToDo.
The To-dos form will be displayed:
- Enter a headline and a description.
- Choose the date for the to-do by clicking on a day in the calendar. Use the left and right arrows to select month.
- Click Save to save the to-do.
The to-do is created and is displayed in the To-dos list.