This task describes how to edit your user profile.
Before you begin
To fulfill this task, you need an email address. For 2-step verification you will also need a phone number where you can receive a verification code.
Follow these steps
- In the Information Center, click the Profile & Settings icon.
The Profile & Settings panel opens.
- Click the name of your user profile.
The Settings page opens with your user profile:
- Edit the profile information by typing your name, email, or phone number in the text boxes.
- Click the Time zone box to select your time zone.
- Click the Time format box to select your time format.
- Click Update profile to save your settings.
Changing your password
To change our password, click Change password.
An email will be sent to your given email address with instructions on how to change your password.
For a more secure identity handling when accessing the platform, 2-step verification can be enabled. This is highly recommended for all users!
2-step verification is supported via SMS or Google Authenticator. For more information about Google Authenticator, see https://www.google.com/landing/2step/.
Click the toggle buttons to activate or deactivate each option.
A grey toggle button indicates that the feature is disabled. A green toggle button indicates that the feature is activated.
With any of these options enabled, you need to verify your future logins with a code either from SMS or the Google Authentication app.